Instant riff maker, that's how a beta tester described this module and we think it's pretty fair.
Basicly, the Bishop Miscellany is a dual stepped CV / Gate Recorder. It means it records two CV’s and two Gates on steps a bit like an analog shift register but with a lot more.
First, plug in your CV Gate keyboard, your MIDI interface, your ribbon, your joystick or your favorite CV Gate controller and record a sequence. If you re too lazy to play something, you can even use the internal random generator to feed the inputs. Then, play the sequence and mangle it, it's that easy !
• Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
• Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
• Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
• AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
• Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
• Cut funtion hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
• CV inputs for Length and Shift functions
• Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
• User replaceable firmware chip
• High quality metal potentiometer with DJTT double rubbered injected knobs
• Skiff friendly (22mm deep)
• 12 HP Wide
• 20mA on +12V and 0mA on -12V